1957 Born in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
1971-1975 High school studies n Rishon Le Zion.
1976-79 Military Service in Israeli Air-force.
1980-85 Architectural studies at the Technion Institute of Technology in Haifa, Israel.
1985 Establishing private office.
Selection of principal work:
- -The Breslav Hassidic residential neighborhood in Safed.
- -Various projects concerning tourism in the Katif Region including planning and supervising a 180 room hotel.
- -“Nahalat Binyamin” Pedestrian Street in Tel-Aviv, including renovation of the street’s buildings.
- -Club Med Achziv – upgrading the resort by additions such as a mini club, boutique, auditorium, etc.
- -Old Jaffa Visitors Center.
- -Caesarea Central synagogue.
- -Residential neighborhoods in Hod-Hashsaron, Ramat Hasharon.
- -High rise building in Herzelia.
- -Planing a boutique hotel in Metula, 50 rooms (eventually not built).
- -Town plan of main part of Mazkeret-Batia.
- -Renovation of several buildings in Budapest Hungary.
- -Various projects concerning tourism surrounding the Sea of Galilee.
- -Private residences in Jerusalem, Caesarea, Kefar Shemariahu, Ramat Hasharon, Zichron Yaakov and Herzelia Pituach (up to 2,500 m).
- -Various projects: commercial, residential, hotels in Bucharest, Romania.
- -As part of my work, counseling to real estate companies in acquiring estates and lands.